Skip to main content

Apply for Graduation

VHCC Graduation Application

Spring 2024 – Graduation Application is open until April 1, 2024. 

The Spring 2024 graduation application is available by logging into your MyVHCC account

  1. Click on “My Student Information” tile
  2. In the “Academics” section, click on “Apply for Graduation
  3. Verify all information under Personal information is correct. If you need to make changes, complete the Change of Information form and submit to the Admissions and Records Office in ISC 128.
  4. Click on yellow tab on the right that says “Proceed with Making Application.”
  5. Review Search Institution and Term box
    A. Select Institution:  VH296
    B. Select Term: Spring 2024 (This is the only term available)
  6. Read “Graduation Instructions” section and select “Continue
  7. Under the Academic Plan section select only the program(s) you are completing requirements for in Spring 2024. If your plan is not listed, do not finish the application and contact Admissions and Records to update your plan(s) of study. You will be unable to submit changes to your graduation application once you submit it.
  8. Review your name under Diploma/Certificate Name section and make necessary changes. This is how your name will be on your diploma.
  9. Answer applicable questions under Questionnaire portion.
  10. Review “Instructions for Submitting Your Application
  11. Select “I Agree”
  12. Click “Submit” 



  1. You will be able to view any updates to your graduation application and any notes regarding your application by logging into your MyVHCC > My Student Information > View Completed Application for Graduation. It may be several weeks before you see any updates/notes. If you have questions, please reach out to your faculty advisor, an advisor in the Campus Connection Center or the Admissions and Records Office.
  2. The Graduation web page will be updated as more information is available. This will include information on graduation ceremonies, confirming your plans to walk, cap and gown information. 
  3. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Admissions and Records Office in ISC 128. 
You're Gonna Love Where You Go.TM
Back to top